Capture really sharp Macro or Close-Up Images with amazing detail
Decide on the ‘look’ that you want? Or learn to cover all options in a simple test.
- Which Mode is best?
- Which lenses can be used. The importance of distance!
- Framing the subject.
- Lighting, reflectors and flash.
- Auto-focus, and why it can be good to switch to Manual Focus.
- Live View and its uses.
- Potential problems and how to avoid them. Avoiding Camera shake.
- Do we have a Mirror Up function?
- Let’s take a few pictures of the same subject… making one change each time!
- Review of images and a check of the data.
- Going fully Manual, made easy.
- Extra kit and simple fixes.
- A chat about bracketing, HDR and focus stacking.