Capture really sharp Macro and Close-Up Images
Easy guide for macro and close up photography
- Which mode is best?
- Which lenses can be used. The importance of distance!
- Framing the subject
- Lighting, reflectors and flash
- Auto-focus, and why it can be good to switch to Manual Focus
- Live View and its uses for macro and close up photography
- Avoiding Camera shake
- Do we have a Mirror Up function?
- Let’s take a few pictures of the same subject… making one change each time!
- Review of images and a check of the data
- Going fully Manual, made easy
- Extra kit and simple fixes
- A chat about bracketing, HDR and focus stacking