Mini-sessions are designed to enhance your understanding, from basic ‘get to know your camera’ classes, to more advanced portfolio techniques.
All of these feature my unique, free, guide to the 6 things that all cameras do, and why you should know them to take better photos based on your ‘intention’.
- Some of the topics we can help you discover
- Clear instruction on the 6 Things Cameras Can Do, and why this is important
- How to take control by adhering to some very simple rules
- Overview of The Exposure Triangle and Sunny 16 Rule
- Understanding camera functions and menus
- Taking control of Focus… a common problem
- Better action shots for kids and dogs
- Sharper or moodier landscapes?
- How to improve your portraits with blur and natural light
- Low light and tricky situations
- Composition and how to ‘see’ like a pro.
- Set your camera up properly!
- Most importantly, the Art Of Reviewing, and data recall